本篇本想併在下篇的,但不小心字數超過限制,只好再加開一篇,哈

 

到國外玩,最讓人不便的大概就是語言不通了,還好團體行也不太需要用到英文來溝通,以下是我們此行遇到需要說英文的時機(簡直少之又少哩),提供給英文還老師很久的人複習一下哈
1.首站通過帛琉海關時,海關人員會詢問cigarettewinefood就回答NO就好了
2.出海借浴巾:報房號和條數(簽名),例如住316房,要借4條浴巾就說room three-one-six ,four towels(如果房號有4碼 ,如5432口語可說room fifty four thirty two不然一字一字唸出亦可room five-four-three-two
3.向櫃枱拿房間鑰匙(每天例行要做的事):直接報房號就好
4.向船駕或廚師致謝:thank you/稱讚廚藝很好Your cooking is very goodYou cook very delicious
5.飯店用餐:如有照片或樣本,直接用手指然後說 i want this 就好了 (大部分餐廳會提供現場煮蛋的服務,一般的荷包蛋是sun egg若是包番茄起司的那種是歐姆蛋Ohm egg
6.逛商店時:只是看看而已Well, just looking, thanks! /這個多少錢How much is it?/可以算我便宜點嗎can you give me cheaper price? /我要拿這件I'll take it./就這件This one, please.
7.謝謝你的幫忙Thank you for your help
8.請在明早xxx點鐘打電話叫我起Pls give me a morning call at xxx o'clock
9.退房Check out please . 

 

以下是進階版給很想找機會練習英文的人用(我們此行是全沒用上啦)
*購物篇
do you have other size/colour?
有沒有其他尺寸/顏色
i like it but it cost too much
我喜歡但太貴了
xxx dollar less then I'll buy
降價xxx塊錢我就買
ok I'll take it
我要了
Sorry I don't like it
抱歉我不是很喜歡
That's all, I'll pay in cash/credit card
這些就好, 我付現金/刷卡
*換錢篇
I would like to exchange
我想換錢
US dollar to Korean dollar
美金換韓幣
Korean dollar to US dollar
韓幣換美金
what's the exchange rate for US dollar to Korean dollar?
美金換韓幣現在匯率多少
I need all in 10/20/50 /100 bill
我要全部都是10/20/50/100塊錢的鈔票
*餐廳篇
Menu, please. (
麻煩給我菜單)
Give me a minute to look it over. (
給我幾分鐘看一下)
I'd like **** (
我要 ****菜單上的食物)
Thank you, that's all. (
就這些, 謝謝)
Check, please. (
買單)
*超市篇
I'm looking for *** (
我在找 ****要的東西)
Excuse me, where can I find *** (
不好意思, 請問 *** 在哪)
*逛街購物篇
Well, just looking, thanks! (
只是看看而已)
It's too small / big, do you have bigger / smaller ones? (
這太小/, 有大些/小些的嗎?)
Do you have size 0 / 2 / 4 / ...
1 / 3 / 5 .(你有○號的尺寸嗎)
I'm size .... (
我是....)
Can I try it on? (
可以試穿嗎?)
Where's the dressing / fitting room? (
請問試衣間在哪?)
I want to return it. (
我要退貨)
Well, I don't really like it. (
我不太喜歡耶)
I want to exchange it. (
我要換貨)
I want to refund it. (
我要退錢)
I'll take it. (
我要拿這件)
This one, please. (
就這件)
Do you take credit card / cash/ traveller check? (
接受信用卡/現金/旅行支票嗎?)
*飯店旅館篇
I want to make a reservation for tomorrow. (
我想訂間明天的房間)
Double / single , please. (
雙人/ 單人房)
I'm staying for 2 days. What's the price for it? (
待兩天, 價格是多少)
Are there any meals included? (
有餐嗎?)
Last name will be **** (
****)
Please give me a morning call at 6. (
明早六點給我 morning call)
When can I check in? (
何時能check in?)
When do I check out? (
何時要 check out 退房)
I made a reservation from Taiwan . Pls check it . my name is xxx .(我從台灣預約,請幫我查一下 我是xxx)
I am sure I have a reservation . (
我確定有預約)
does it include breakfast ?(
包括早餐嗎 ? )
When is the check out time ?(
退房時間)
Would you call a porter for me , please ? (
請幫我叫搬運工)
Can I leave my valuables here ?(
寄放貴重物品) give me a receipt . (拿收據)
Is there any computer I can use ? I have to read my email ? (
能使用電腦嗎 我要讀郵件) Is it free service or how to charge ? (他是免費的嗎或是如何計費)
Pls bring me towel (hair dryer) (
給我毛巾 吹風機)
Hello , this is room 123 , Pls wake me up at seven thirty o’clock in the morning .(
這是房號123 請於明日早上七點半叫我起床)
Check out please .  (
退房)
may I have a receipt ? (
收據)
*其它篇
Excuse me  , Pls. Tell me what time it is ? (現在幾點)
Is there anyone who can speak Chinese ? (
有人會說中文嗎)
Slowly ,Please . (
說慢點)
*入境篇
Excuse me . My flight number is cq 234, Pls tell me where I can get my baggage .
(
我的航班是華航234 請告訴我行李在哪裡?)
Where is the baggage area ?(
行李區在哪?)
Where is china airlines counter ?(
華航櫃台在哪邊?)
Where I can find baggage cart ?(
哪裡能找到行李車)
*入境申報篇
I don’t have anything to declare.(我沒有要報關的東西)
That’s all personal use.(
都是個人用品)
My flight number is 123 China airlines.(
我的航班是華航123)
*搭車篇
Where is the information counter ? (
詢問服務櫃台在哪)
Pls tell me where the taxi stand is ?(
計程車招呼站在哪)
Pls tell me where the bus stop is ?(
公車站在哪)
Is there any timetable?(
時刻表在哪?)
How long will it take to go there by taxi ? (
搭計程車去要多久)
How far is it ? (
有多遠)
Pls call a taxi for me . Thanks .(
請幫我叫計程車)
Pls . take my baggage , Thanks .(
請幫我拿行李)
How much is it ? (
多少錢)
keep the change . (
小費留著吧)
 Could you please tell me how to get there ? (
如何去那裡)
How much is it by bus taxi  ? (
坐車多少錢)
I am lost , pls . Show me the way to ….hotel  ?  (
我迷路了 請告訴我到的路)
Any direct bus to go there ? show me the way to bus stop .(
有直達車嗎 車站在哪邊)
How long does it take to go there on foot ? (
走路去要多久)
Pls tell me if arrived . (
到的時候請告訴我)
I ‘ll get off here. (
在這裡下車)
*機上篇
I'd like some water, please.(
我想要一些水麻煩你)
I'd like a glass of red wine, please.
 (我想要一杯紅酒麻煩你)
I'd like a deck of cards, please.
 (我想要一副紙牌麻煩你)
I'd like a beer, please.
 (我想要一瓶啤酒麻煩你)
I'd like what she's having, please.
 (我想要她正在吃的那個)
I'd like the pasta, please.
 (我想要義大利麵)
Could I get another set of silverware, please?
 (可以麻煩你再給我一套餐具嗎?)
Could I get another apple juice, please?
 (可以麻煩你再給我一杯蘋果汁嗎?)
Could I get a napkin, please?
 (可以麻煩你給我一張餐巾紙嗎?)
Could I get a blanket, please?
 (可以麻煩你給我一條毯子嗎?)
*房號篇:
room 7015:room seventy fifteen (以兩位一節讀出數字 70-15)
room 7015:room seven zero one five (一位一位讀出數字 7-0-1-5,也可以)
room 7015:floor seventh room fifteen (飯店通常第一位為樓層)
room 70115:room seven zero one one five (就一位一位讀出數字 7-0-1-1-5)
*電話號碼、長序號、長帳號篇:
(908) 212-2396:(一位一位讀出數字 9-0-8-2-1-2-2-3-9-6)
(908) 212-2396:(口語也習慣最後拆成兩位一節 9-0-8-2-1-2-23-96)
(343) 100-4000:(有逢百、千,口語習慣讀出 3-4-3-1 hundred-4 thousand)
620345890023487:(就一位一位讀出數字 6-2-0-3-4-5-8-9-0-0-2-3-4-8-7)
200000034580000:(有逢百、千、百萬,口語習慣讀出 2 million-3-4-5-80 thousand)
666666666623400:(口語習慣讀出there are ten of six’s, then 2-3-4 hundred)

全篇結束~
 



2012.4上山下海之5天4夜帛琉行上篇(含行前準備、day1、day2) 

2012.4上山下海之5天4夜帛琉行上篇(含行前準備、day1、day2) 

 

 

 


 

 


 


voicexml

arrow
arrow
    文章標籤
    帛琉自助行 自助旅行
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 焦糖瑪奇朵 的頭像
    焦糖瑪奇朵

    安妮的日記

    焦糖瑪奇朵 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()